Queensland's Young Tourism Leaders
A group of 28 leaders from across Queensland have been selected as the 2022 Young Tourism Leaders.
The inspiring tourism workers will share their career journeys with Queensland school, TAFE and university students throughout 2022.
They will showcase the opportunities that come with a career in tourism to ensure the industry has a pipeline of inspired young talent.
Congratulations to the 2022 Young Tourism Leaders.
- Kieron Anderson – Yalabin Dining
- Thomas Annand – Oakwood Hotel and Apartments
- Lyndsay Appleton – Keppel Dive
- Eric Ball – JW Marriott Resort and Spa
- James Barker – The Emporium
- Hailey Brown – Vacayit
- Ashley Clark – Accor Pacific
- Samantha Gray – Experience Co
- Georgia Hill – Adventure Rafting
- Madison Jensen – Southern Queensland Country Tourism
- Liana Jones – Mackay Isaac Tourism
- Luke Kinman – Redland City Council
- Wing Yi Lai – Star Gold Coast
- Erin Lee – Paroo Shire Council
- Alicia Masters – North Queensland Tours
- Chloe McGurgan – Accor
- Morgan Meredith – The Langham
- Emmagen Mula – Rockhampton Regional Council
- Christina Ng Lam – W Brisbane
- Nicholas Piva – Howard Smith Wharves
- Corey Richards – Eromanga Natural History Museum
- Daniel Rosendale – Pullman Cairns International
- Chloe Schulz – Spicers Retreats
- Brittany Styles – Fraser Coast Tourism and Events
- Julian Taylor – Riverlife
- Andrew Thomas –Sea World Resort
- Lauren Tulloch – Destination Gold Coast
- Joshua Wicks – Travello
The career opportunities are endless.
Careers in Tourism can offer you experience in hotels, resorts, transport and travel, tourism attractions and adventure tours – the possibilities are endless to build a successful and satisfying career.
The Young Tourism Leaders Program provides influential and inspiring role models to encourage young people to consider a career in the tourism industry.
Meet the 2021 young leaders who have found success in the tourism industry and have a wealth of knowledge, experience and advice they are keen to share.